Friday 5 August 2016

Oulton Hall Wedding | Allison & Alex

Groom's Preparations, Ceremony & Reception: Oulton Hall, Oulton, Leeds

Second-shooting with Gav Harrison

Another first for me. I met up with Alex and the boys at The Claret Jug in the grounds of Oulton Hall to get a few action shots of them having a quick round of golf to settle any pre-wedding nerves. The truth was, Alex and most of the others, had never played golf before so I was hoping to get some 'flying turf' shots. I wasn't disappointed. The weather was glorious and a great time was had by all, although I think Alex was more than ready to get on with the serious business of the day by the end of the game. As you will see, the day was anything but serious...

If you would like Gav and myself to photograph your wedding at Oulton Hall, or anywhere else for that matter, please CLICK HERE to contact us. 























































































No comments:

Post a Comment