Friday 1 May 2020

I'm Really Missing Wedding Photography

This Covid 19 pandemic is affecting us all in so many ways. 
Something that's really surprised me is how much I miss photographing weddings. I've been doing it for about 11 years and shot well over 200 weddings. I generally work as second shooter, which means I spend the morning with the groom as he gets ready with his family or mates and it's that bit I probably miss most. 
It's usually a totally different experience to shooting the bride's preparations, although obviously every one is different. I've met so many wonderful people and, despite being a complete stranger,  been welcomed into their home or hotel room and, more often than not, laughed with them so much my sides ached. 

Here are just a few of these groom's faces and fantastic memories from the past 4 or 5 years.







No comments:

Post a Comment